Saturday, December 20, 2008

awaW

i have come to a concrete conclusion in my food life
my favorite breakfast is the Wawa pancake sizzli breakfast sandwich
i get the feeling this has not gone over well with the general public
because there are not usually many in the heating thing
and the one that is there is usually a bit cold comparatively

i love it because it contains three of my eleven favorite breakfast items
*pancakes
*eggs
home fries (hashbrowns)
bacon
orange juice
*sausage
cereal
muffins
coffee
cranberry juice
danishes

the *'s indicate what is on these blessed breakfast sandwiches
that breaks the evenning fast that takes place each night
it also includes cheese
which you will notice is not on my list but is one of my favorite foods
i don't get these alot
just once in awhile so as to not ruin the specialness of them

i would've included a picture but i already ate it with my hungry mouth

No comments: