Sunday, July 6, 2008

lauren's ark

she loves them
every last one of them
every animal (well most)
leaving insects and snakes out of the discussion
she loves animals
some would say an animal lover

when we saw this elephant in Kunming she turned into a 7 year old
"Stephen there's an Elephant! Can I ride it! Please! Please! Please!
Oh he's so cute! Can I ride it please!!!!"
and then the monkey in Guilin went the same way
"Aw there's a monkey! Can I please get my picture taken with it!
I wanna hold it. aw it's so cute! Please! Please!
I love animals! don't get me wrong.
But my idea of getting my picture taken with one is more like this picture

i ate dog meat one day in Guilin (without lauren)

and found this cute little paw mixed in
I admit though, i felt sick
I wish i never ate that cute little puppy

No comments: