Sunday, August 17, 2008

the soon to be kelly's

this morning we woke from our slumber to go spend a splendid morning with our friends Shawna and Bram, traversing the boulders of St. Pete's Village. with our photo takers in hand Lauren and I snapped some candid and some not-so-candid photos of our dear friends. it's a super fun thing to be able to share something you love with someone you love. Lauren and I have spent countless hours, even before we were married, staring a photos and playing with them in iPhoto. the pursuit of trying to capture what you see with your awn eyes on film (memory card) is so intriguing to us. we love looking at photos, taking photos, being in photos. we just like 'em...plain and simple. here are a few from our excursion.

stephen's fav's






Lauren's fav's



2 comments:

marcus russell price said...

haha, the price.
xo

Lyryn said...

Ok, so I came across your BLOG and was admiring the wonderful photos! I love them!! And I'm so jealous of your fish-eye lense!!! One day I'll have one, at least I can hope!

I'm going to add you to my blog if that's ok! Have a wonderful evening!!!

Lyr