Thursday, January 15, 2009

dd

this morning i had an illumination of the mind
my heart skipped but did not stutter
the clouds blew my worries away for a glimpse of blue sky
my ailments subsided for those precious moments
the mundane appeared desirable and stimulating
a surge of electricity and motivation wound its way through my nerves
as i crested the pinnacle of this moment
i realized what i had done
the cause of this elation became far too apparent for me to ignore

i love coffee

better yet
i am addicted to all things caffeine:
chocolate
chocolate
ice cream
coffee
soda
candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup

to be specific, i like dunkin' doughnuts coffee
i love pancakes with syrup

this morning i drank my drug
and i felt so happy
not a care in the world
i was filled with energy and positive feelings
i love coffee

No comments: