Friday, January 16, 2009

how to start a war

so this morning as i was driving to work
i almost had a relapse of my experience with the silver honda passport
as i passed one on rt. one hundred
my reactions nearly swerved to cut him off
as my mind raced back to him cutting me off less than twenty four hours before
i wasn't even positive it was the same person
but it was the same car
the same memory
anyone driving that car should pay

i bet this is how war starts
how mischievous acts and senseless violence happens
how racism and injustice and corruption begin
association and memories
vindication and judgement
i've been really trying not to judge people
but i'm soo good at it!
i'm a professional judger
i could have two semi-trucks dangling from my eye sockets and still see that someone else has an eyelash

No comments: