Wednesday, January 21, 2009

large and in charge

i only do large coffee now
something happened last week and i permanently upgraded

my goodest of friends brian m. sent me the new "copeland" album, you are my sunshine
which i love and whose lyrics haunt me all day long

j.t. daly recomended "fleet foxes"
which i am floating to work listening to

i refound my "evil urges" album by my morning jacket
it's not as good as i remembered
but it has some wicked moments on it that i pulverize my steering wheel to

last but not least
the kindness act of the week was committed by paul alfieri
calling in a zpack for me
which i credit for the reason i am finally feeling better after two straight sicknesses
this large coffee is for you paul!
never has an aquaintence been so kind and generous

No comments: